Monday, May 30, 2011

Untitled (5/25/11)

During our last class session on Wednesday, the classroom was buzzing with my classmates talking to one another waiting for class to begin.  I sat in my normal seat and chatted with Jackie and Astrid until class began. Jimmy started class and went over what we are to expect during our final days in Art 220, Concept Development. There is only one class day remaining before our final on May 6th. Jimmy asked us if we had any questions for him. Because we are ahead of schedule, Jimmy gave us the option to leave early to give us a chance to work on our final project or to stick around the classroom and ask him any questions we had.  I lingered around class for about 10 minutes and spoke with Margarita and Jackie about our final. But after that, Jackie, Astrid and I decided to leave. With my next class starting at 10:50AM and it was about 8:30 at the time, I offered to drive the three of us to Target so we could shop around for materials for our mandarin renderings. We ended up finding some useful materials at Target, but I wasn't fully satisfied and decided to drive over to JoAnns Fabrics to see if there were any other materials we could find. I felt like I found a lot more useful things to use at JoAnn's. So I was happy. All in all, I spent about $20 which isn't bad at all. The morning wasn't wasted at all since we all did something that had to do with our Art 220 class. After JoAnn's it was back to school. I am sad that the quarter is coming to a close. For this being my first quarter back in school, I really enjoyed it. I thought I would really dread going back to school but that's not the case at all. I met amazing people here and now have good friends from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment