Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011 Undergraduate Art Exhibition

During last week, I had the opportunity to go to the 2011 Undergraduate Art Exhibition opening reception on Monday, April 25th. There was a lot of great artwork displayed. There were a lot of sculptures, photography, typography, paintings, fashion, textiles, and booklets. I found out three of my classmates had their artwork presented in the exhibition. It was a great experience to see how creative and skilled the students at Cal State L.A. are. I hope everyone had the opportunity to go to the exhibition. An interesting thing is that two of the pieces in the back room are 50 different renderings of an apple. A previous class of Jimmy’s did apples whereas our class is doing mandarins. 

Here are a few pictures I took at the exhibition:


















No comments:

Post a Comment